The Patron’s Club is a membership scheme designed for corporations interested in supporting the city's leading international arts event while enjoying unique privileges provided by the Festival. By becoming a Patron’s Club member, you are also contributing to the development of the arts in Hong Kong and enhancing the quality of life for the community, which in turn helps to create a better environment for your business.
There are four categories of membership:
- Opportunity to host a Private Hospitality Event and entertain corporate guests at a performance venue (applicable to Platinum Members)
- Complimentary tickets for the best available seats
- Priority Booking Facility for the best available seats in the house
- Extensive acknowledgment in Festival PLUS, FestMag, all House Programmes, the Hong Kong Arts Festival website and in "Thank You" advertisements in major newspapers published after the Festival Finale
- Privileges on advertising packages in Festival publications
- Online Advertising Opportunities on the Festival website at very special discounts – an exclusive offer for members and sponsors
- Opportunities for VIP Box access during the Festival
- Invitations to prestigious Festival’s Events, such as Festival Opening.
For details, please contact the Development Department by phone at (852) 2828 4947, by fax at (852) 2824 3722 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.